What to bring to the SAT Test
Here is a list of items to bring on test day.
1. Three number 2 pencils (not mechanical)
2. One polymer eraser (this works best on pencils)
3. Photo ID
4. Test registration ticket (get this from collegeboard.com)
5. One piece of fruit
6. One bottle of water
7. calculator with extra batteries
8. a watch (you cannot use your cell phone)
9. A Backpack to hold your cell phone and snack (cell phone must be turned off and NEVER USED during any moment of the test. Better yet, leave it home! If you are caught using a cell phone they will take the test away and you will be marked by the College Board as having your test removed.